The Brigitte Bardot look : Whats important is to keep it simple with emphasis on the eyes.
What you need :
1) Apply a primer before your foundation . Choose your primer depending on your :
a) skin type (dry-normal-combination-oily)
b) Skin tone ( pink -red-dull)
Primers come in different hues to address specific skin concerns. Green-colored primers will combat redness from rosacea or acne. Mauve/light purple counteracts shallow undertones while pink helps brighten complexions.
My favs :
- SmashBox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF15 with Dermaxyl Complex
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance
- Hourglass Veil mineral primer SPF 15 & water-resistant
Foundation or BB cream?
Really its up to how your skin looks overall . Too much on a smooth looking skin and its a dive ! So choose accordingly. Foundation for a skin that needs the xtra coverage, BB creams for the ones without major imperfections!
- Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation. Just like a runway-ready look with this innovative mist foundation inspired by the airbrushing techniques used backstage at fashion shows. The unique micro-diffusion system delivers a fine mist of foundation to provide a soft, velvety complexion.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup
b) BB creams or Tinted moisturizer
- L’Oreal BB cream
- Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer
EYES should be bold
- Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow kit
- Rimmel black liquid liner
- #31 Lashes from Mac
LIPS: Lined and Nude
- Mac H lipstick in the color Hue
- Rimmel lipstick in color Nude Delight (Ulta)
Have Fun ! Happy New Years eve everyone ! Bonne Annee 2013!